Dr. Alvaro Liceaga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alvaro Liceaga?

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Alvaro Liceaga?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2017

Outstanding Doctor Keeps Abreast of Field of Medicine!

I have been a patient of Dr. Liceaga's for over ten years. Not only is he compassionate and caring but he keeps abreast of the latest developments in the field of pain management. Developments that have personally benefitted me. He installed a spinal cord stimulator in my back which cut my pain pill intake by half! He used a biochemistry company to determine that I would benefit from a different pain pill regiment than the one I was on. The new pain meds work fantastically better, all because Dr. Liceaga seeks to find new developments in pain management because he wants to do all he can to reduce the suffering of his patients.

April 24th, 2016

mr

Best pain dr ever

February 4th, 2016

Professional and Courteous

Dr Liceaga was very professional. He diagnosed my neck problem and explained his treatment to me. I am very happy I came to this office

December 6th, 2011

He Is an Awesome Doctor

Dr. Liceaga is an excellent Doctor in all areas over all. I highly recomend this doctor for all your problems that are causing you pain. If you may be expriencing pain and discomfort, Dr. Liceaga and his team will guide you and provide you with answers and will give you recomendations for your specific needs to provide you with accuate pain management for your problem areas.

May 4th, 2011

I ask for my paperwork to be mailed as the front office staff said it take sometime to complete. I arrive at schedule time altogether waited 20mins to be seen. The doctor and staff were nice. I send a family member to see Dr. Liceaga

July 7th, 2010

Pain Relievers

I hurt my back at work several years ago and started taking pain killers. I knew I was taking too many and so I went and saw Dr Liceaga. He listened to me and helped me get off the pills. Dr Liceaga helped the pain get better by placing a spinal cord stimulator. I am so happy.

April 26th, 2010

wife

I cam e in with my husband who has had back pain for many years. Dr Liceaga answered all our questions and provided answers to our problems. He saved us

February 28th, 2010

Dr Liceaga listened to my problems about my back pain that i have had for 20 years. He gave me therapy and some procedures. I feel much better, I am happy, I can walk again. He was great.

November 19th, 2009

Dr Liceaga was the first doctor to fix my neck shoulder and back pain. He is a medical doctor and he was kind, he listened to me and spent time with me at my appointment.

June 28th, 2017