A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Magalhaes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Magalhaes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Magalhaes graduated from Pontificia Universidade Catolica De Sao Paulo, Sorocaba.
Dr. Magalhaes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Cebrian De Almeida Magalhaes MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro C. Magalhaes practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Magalhaes has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Magalhaes practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Radiologists.