A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Murcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Murcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murcia
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Murcia, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murcia graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Murcia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro M Murcia MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro M. Murcia practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Murcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvaro Murcia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Miami, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists and Pembroke Pines Cardiologists.