A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Murcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Murcia, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murcia graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Murcia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Martin Murcia MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro M. Murcia practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Murcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvaro Murcia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists and Pembroke Pines Cardiologists.