A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Obyrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Obyrne, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obyrne
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Obyrne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Obyrne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obyrne graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Obyrne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro J Obyrne MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro J. Obyrne practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Obyrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Obyrne practices Ophthalmology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Ophthalmologists.