A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Obyrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Obyrne, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obyrne
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Obyrne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Obyrne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obyrne graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Obyrne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro J Obyrne MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro J. Obyrne practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Obyrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Obyrne practices Ophthalmology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Ophthalmologists.