A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Olayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Olayo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olayo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Olayo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olayo graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Olayo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Alfonso Olayo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro A. Olayo practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Olayo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Olayo practices Family Medicine near Jackson Heights, NY.
See Jackson Heights Family Physicians.