Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Sory on Jan 22nd, 2016

Dr. Alvaro Olayo is a great doctor, with experience. He takes his time with me as a patient, and also he cares about my medical conditions. .

Great doctor!! show details Great doctor!!
by M. Garcia on Jan 22nd, 2016

I would highly recommend this doctor to my family and friends. The doctor there takes his time and explains to me in details about my medical conditions. I just love the staff there, they are very attentive with my referrals and the service there is great. My blood was drawn in the office and have no complains about the girl who took out my blood. She was really friendly and didn't even feel a thing when she poked me. The appointment here are not long and I can schedule an appointment any time. The doctor there is always attentive with my exams and staff always call me when there's an abnormality in my exams. I would highly recommend this doctor!!

Great medical office!! show details Great medical office!!
by Luis Minchala on Jan 22nd, 2016

Excellent customer service at this office. Didn't have to wait long to see Dr. Olayo. The most have been 15 minutes.The staff was really great and took care of me very well. They were very friendly, attentive and caring. No complains about that. Dr. Olayo is always available to see me and my wife and takes good care of us. We've been a patient since 2009 and have not yet had any complains and the staff are always courteous.

Horrible administration and staff! show details Horrible administration and staff!
by K. Perez on Nov 24th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Olayo for about 10 years, only for the simple fact that I have nothing but great, reliable experiences with HIM. But the way that his office is run is a complete nightmare, and I've had about enough after this last visit!! Not only have I waited a month to get an appointment before, not only do I have to wait 2-3 hours to see him after I've had an appointment, but i also have to deal with the crappy service of his staff?? I went in for blood test results. Of course, if I wanted to see Olayo I would've had to wait God knows how many hours- so I settled with the other Doctor that works there (usual situation, don't even know his name). Something was off with a particular test, so he recommended I take another right then and there. The woman who drew blood from me, is the cause of my anger and rage! I've taken blood test before, but for some reason, when I did now, I felt super weak and light-headed, started sweating profusely, and felt like I was about to pass out! I tell her I'm not feeling well and I feel faint, and she doesn't say ANYTHING, just looks at me, sits down, and gets on her computer. I lay my head on the table and ask her for a cup of water. She gets up, comes back in a few seconds, "we don't have any water." I lie my head back down. I sit up, and I say, "I don't understand how you're just sitting there, you guys don't even have water to offer your patients, when I'm clearly not feeling well!" She gets up and goes somewhere in the front without saying a word. A minute or two pass by, and still nothing. I could've been passed out on the floor by now. luckily at this point, I'm feeling a little better and I grab my stuff and storm out. I was so appalled and outraged, I should've demanded to see Dr. Olayo and explain what had just happened. But knowing myself, I opted out of making a scene and stormed out praying I wouldn't pass out in the middle of the street!!! My point is, how dare she not even have the slight bit of concern, sense of urgency for a patient, when I specifically told her I felt like I was about to pass out!! I asked for a cup of water! And she did not even care! Or didn't even ask me any questions. For God's sake, at least could've ran to the bathroom and gotten me some tap water I don't care! But show some compassion and concern. What if I had fainted? Then what? Is that what it would have taken to show the slight bit of concern? I'm completely over going to see Dr. Olayo. It's time for me to move on and find a provider who I don't have to wait a month to schedule, and hours to see once I'm there. Better yet, somewhere I feel comfortable and safe where there's courteous and friendly staff. Customer/patient service is everything. When working with people, what a difference it makes to be kind and sympathetic to a patient, knowing they're there for health reasons- some comfort and care is what should be given without having to ask for it. Dr. Olayo, wish you nothing but the best, but you've lost a loyal patient.