A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Padilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Padilla, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Padilla has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Padilla MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro Padilla practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Padilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alvaro Padilla practices Neurology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Neurologists.