A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Pereira-Rico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Pereira-Rico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pereira-Rico graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Pereira-Rico has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pereira-Rico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan