A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Pereira-Rico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pereira-Rico
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pereira-Rico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Pereira-Rico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pereira-Rico graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Pereira-Rico has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Pereira-Rico MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro Pereira-Rico practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Pereira-Rico has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Pereira-Rico practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.