A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Ramos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Ramos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Ramos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Jesus Ramos MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro J. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Ramos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alvaro Ramos practices Diagnostic Radiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Radiologists.