More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alvaro Serrano Russi
Dr. Alvaro Serrano Russi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Iowa City, IA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics and Pediatrics. Dr. Serrano Russi is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Alvaro Serrano Russi has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Alvaro Serrano Russi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Susan Claster
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Brandy Hattendorf
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Ardath Yamaga
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi33