A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Skupin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Skupin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Skupin, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Skupin graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Skupin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Westchester General Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Hervin Skupin MD and PA is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro H. Skupin practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Skupin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Skupin practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.