Dr. Alvaro Zamora MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine League City, TX

3.6

February 18th, 2017
DOCTOR CANCELLED MY PRIMARY CARE WITH HIM
My family has gone to Dr. Zamora's office for years, around 10yrs or so. I've had my up's & down's with his attitude over the years but kept going to him since it was convenient location to our home. My husband & I just got back from a 2 week cruise and my phone was flooded by rude calls from his staff demanding almost that I get back with them as soon as possible. I even had letters sent to my house during that time telling me to return their calls. I called them the first business day after our trip was over. I told them we had been on a cruise and no way of having phone service during the 2 weeks and that's why I hadn't returned their calls sooner. Terry his office worker told me they called earlier in January as well before my cruise, well that's a lie...I received NO calls from his office. The big emergency was to come in & have my blood taken to check my sugar levels. I said I wouldn't be doing that now, but would on my next time I needed to do my blood test for my other medication I normally do twice a year, which is coming up soon. I also asked that the phone calls stop concerning this and that I would take full responsibility for not doing the blood test now. So today, only 6 days after this phone call I get a certified letter stating Dr. Zamora is cancelling my primary care with his office. He's firing me as a patient!!! REALLY???? This is so beyond professional, that there are no words to describe! Shame on you Dr. Zamora!! You were so wrong to do this. You can't fire me...because I fire YOU!!! You have NO CLASS WHAT SO EVER!!!

August 29th, 2016
Family doctor for over 10 years.
Dr. Zamora has been our family doctor for over 10 years. For myself, my wife or our kids there is nobody we trust more when it comes to our health.

January 14th, 2016
Great Doctor, very caring

January 31st, 2015
Dr, Zamora has been my Dr. for 15 yrs and he is a very good doctor ,he is friendly takes time with you , and makes you feel like he cares, I would not trade him for any other Dr.

May 24th, 2013
Saw Dr. Zamora years ago and I really liked him, but since I began going to him recently again, he is not at all what I remembered. A complete lack of interest would be an accurate description. After several visits, I decided I needed to find another Dr. I also think the office staff were completely inattentive. Would leave you standing there waiting for someone to offer to assist and never even acknowledge your presence. Beyond rude!!

April 29th, 2013
have been a patient for several years, but now its time for a change. staff has gotten ruder. doctor spends little time with you. doesn't seem to care. office wait time is usually at least 30 minutes.

September 7th, 2012
Dr. Z is great!
This guy actualy has a heart, seems to understand your problem and is willing to to something about it in a timely manner!

April 9th, 2012
he is the best Dr i have been too he is a good listener and takes time with you he is patient with you has good bedside mannersi have known him for 15 yrs and i love him from the day i met him he is a good person i never have to wait to long in the waiting room ...try him you'll like him

October 6th, 2011
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!
I read the reviews here about Dr. Zamora while looking for a physician close to my new house. He sounded perfect so I called to book an appt. Before ...

July 29th, 2011
The office staff ignored me as a new patient .
I had an appointment and finished paperwork.I was forgotten about. Everyone else walked in and out while I sat in the waiting room. The office staff is strange,but Dr. Assistant excellent bedside manner. I believe she truly cared.

February 22nd, 2011
Decent... but I think that there is better
I can't say that I am happy with this doctor. Dr. Zamora comes off as very nonchalant. I had a problem that I wanted to nip in the bud (so-to-speak) and the doctor's attitude was pretty much just detached.

February 14th, 2011
Rude, Arrogant and Overall Bad Experience!
He has a bad attitude, is rude and arrogant. His staff treats patients poorly. They are short, irritated to help and overall unprofessional. I would never go here again.