A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvia Moid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvia Moid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moid
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvia Moid, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Moid graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Moid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvia Moid DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Alvia Moid practice?
- Dr. Alvia Moid has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvia Moid practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Internists and Kenosha Endocrinologists.