A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Adell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Adell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Adell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adell graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Adell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- CentraState Health System
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Adell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alvin Adell practice?
- Dr. Alvin Adell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Adell practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See New York Anesthesiologists.