Dr. Alvin Antony MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2013
Horrible Experience!!!!
This was my first visit and my Last visit!! I've NEVER been to a medical facility and left feeling totally disrespected and humiliated! However; Dr. Alvin Antony and his staff were the most nonprofessional, inconsiderate people I've ever seen. I don't think they acknowledge the HIPPA law at all because I could hear them discussing me while I was sitting behind a close door waiting to be released. Upon leaving his office I called back and left a message with the front desk for DR. Antony to call me back, when I was asked what was the call related to, I told the receptionist my call was inference to my experience today at the office. NEEDLESS to say he didn't have enough decency to return my call. The MEDICAL staff apparently don't value their patients or even realize the patients are the reason they have jobs. This office tried to CHARGE me a BOGUS fee of $30.00 to fill out my documentation related to my job!! I would Never visit this office again and Absolutely will Not ever recommend anyone to patronize Dr. Alvin Antony's office to ANYONE!!

May 6th, 2017