A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bird
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bird Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Bird has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Medical Center
- Susan B Allen Memorial Hospital
- William Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin D Bird DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alvin D. Bird practice?
- Dr. Alvin Bird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Bird practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Winfield, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Dexter, KS.
See Winfield Primary Care Doctors.