A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Bowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Bowles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowles
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Bowles, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowles graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bowles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin L Bowles MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alvin L. Bowles practice?
- Dr. Alvin Bowles has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Bowles practices Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pulmonologists.