A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Bowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Bowles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Bowles, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowles graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bowles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin L Bowles MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alvin L. Bowles practice?
- Dr. Alvin Bowles has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Bowles practices Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pulmonologists.