A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Bowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Bowles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowles
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Bowles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Bowles, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowles graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bowles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin L Bowles MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alvin L. Bowles practice?
- Dr. Alvin Bowles has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Bowles practices Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pulmonologists.