inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2016
Great Doctor was scammed
I hope by some miracle he is back practicing medicine. He was a great doctor, never pushed drugs on me, treated me with acupuncture for my health issue.

April 5th, 2012
A former patient that misses him and his practice
My husband and I had him as our primary care physician for many years. When ever one of us needed an appointment, we got in that day if it was absolutely necessary. He had a caring bedside manner and a sense of humor that would immediately set us at ease. He did not overprescribe medications and sometimes offered alternatives that proved to be effective. With all of the dangerous side effects that some medications have, it was nice to have a doctor that believed in some of the eastern methods that are now being more sought after. When my husbands employer changed insurance companies we had to change doctors. We were comfortable with Dr.Chua and were devastated to have to change doctors. He said he would miss us as patients, wished us well, and transferred our records free of charge to the doctor of our choice. When my husbands employer changes insurances again, we tried to go back to Dr.Chua again and were heartbroken to find that he was not in practice. If he should ever go back into practice again, we will be first at his door.

June 20th, 2011
Dr. Chua was my only doctor for 14 years and I also considered him a friend. I am disgusted that his practice is in trouble because a few druggies fooled him somehow. Now I am in constant pain and cannot work, why.... Not because of Dr. Chua but because many other doctors would rather let their patients stay in pain rather than chance having the problems of a "good" doctor. I was a nurse and I have actually heard other doctors say send them to Chua, I dont want to mess with pain patients. Am I mad -yes I am,. but not at Dr. Chua. I am mad at the doctors whose diplomas should be used as toilet paper!!!

April 12th, 2011
your a rotten doctor who put me on xanaxfor 3 years then i went in foe a checkupand you stopped all my xanax.you should be ashamed

March 6th, 2011
Beware of Drug seekers bad reviews of a good doctor
Almost every bad review here revolves around (so called) patients not getting their narcotic refills. A little common sense and you can see right through their veil attempts to put down a doctor because he was smart enough to recognize they didn't want health care but rather tried to play him for their next fix. I guarantee they all said he was the greatest doctor in the world while they were getting their narcotics. Drug seekers become very bitter and lash out at anyone that cuts off their supply. Practicing pain medicine is a very tricky business weeding out the bad so that the people truly suffering from pain can be treated with dignity.GM

April 29th, 2010
Revoke His License
- Misdiagnosed lactose intolerance for years, forced several costly (insurance covered) tests. New doctor immediately pinpointed the problem.- Tried to get my wife to get very costly exams done while she was pregnant, stating -what do you care, the insurance pays for it--known in the local area as Dr. Feelgood, because of his willingness to prescribe narcotics

April 20th, 2010
The best !
Simply the best. Being a "pain" doctor many drug seekers will go there though so beware of the comments from them.

April 15th, 2010
sees patients as atm machines
dr chua is a pain specialist and a primary care doctor.He writes narcotic pain medication and other meds for other issues>Knowing I have an allergy to a type of htn medication,which causes aniphylaxis he prescribed a drug from the same family of drugs.he also prescribed something for sleep the has a high rate of heart palpitations as a side effect knowing I had a heart palpittion problem already> his wife who is his accountant has threatened me and followed through on not allowing me to get refills of meds because she has constantly made mistakes on my insurance(which i do have and does pay when billed correctly) she tells me that I have to pay atleast a hundred dollars or more to see him.usually not even giving me a chance to make payment arrrangments or correcting her mistake or even ecknowledging it. that office is nothing short of a drug dealing office.pay me or else! IS their patient care statement!

March 5th, 2010
Absolutely Terrible
Misdiagnoses. Insensitive. Unprofessional. Judgmental. Unkind.

September 11th, 2009
A very bad experiance over 2 years
his staff is rude and uneducated leaving valued test results not relayed, not followed up on and continuance to decline medically.this is a place he makes money and that is it. no concern for the patients well being and no study to diagnos any issues.I am very sorry I wasted my time there.

November 7th, 2016