A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Crawford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crawford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alvin H. Crawford practice?
Dr. Alvin Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons and Cincinnati Pediatricians.