A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Crawford, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin H Crawford FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alvin H. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Alvin Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.