A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alvin D. Dubin practice?
Dr. Alvin Dubin practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otology, and Plastic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Otolaryngologists, Cherry Hill Surgeons, and Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeons.