A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Daniel Dubin DO is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alvin D. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Alvin Dubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Dubin practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Otolaryngologists.