A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Eden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Eden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Eden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Behavioral Disorders
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eden graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eden has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin N Eden MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alvin N. Eden practice?
- Dr. Alvin Eden has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Eden practices Pediatrics near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Pediatricians.