A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Elisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Elisco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elisco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Elisco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin B Elisco MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin B. Elisco practice?
- Dr. Alvin Elisco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Elisco practices Internal Medicine near Flagstaff, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Flagstaff Internists.