A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fried has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Howard Fried MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin H. Fried practice?
- Dr. Alvin Fried has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Fried practices Internal Medicine near Asbury Park, NJ.
See Asbury Park Internists.