A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Friedman-Kien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Friedman-Kien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Friedman-Kien, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman-Kien graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman-Kien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin E Friedman-Kien MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alvin E. Friedman-Kien practice?
- Dr. Alvin Friedman-Kien has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Friedman-Kien practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.