A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Haynes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Sylvester Haynes MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin S. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Alvin Haynes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Haynes practices Internal Medicine near Palm Coast, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA and Jacksonville, FL.
See Palm Coast Internists.