A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Holm, Geriatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holm
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Holm, FACP, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive and behavioral disorders in late life
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin C Holm FACP, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin C. Holm practice?
- Dr. Alvin Holm has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Holm practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Geriatric Doctors.