A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Holm, Geriatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holm
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Holm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Holm, FACP, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive and behavioral disorders in late life
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin C Holm FACP, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin C. Holm practice?
- Dr. Alvin Holm has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Holm practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Geriatric Doctors.