Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
North Dallas
Park Central Ob/GYN Associates
12221 Merit Dr
Ste 1610
Dallas, TX 75251
972-214-1911
Locations and availability (4)

|  Great doc  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

While I don't live in Dallas anymore, I felt the need to write Dr Hyslop a review. Always professional, caring, and an excellent doctor. Highly recommend him.

|  Excellent and Caring (moving and hate to leave Dr. Hyslop!)  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Hyslop for over 12 years. Many of my friends now go to him, too. We are all very loyal to him. We are in our mid-30's now and starting to have babies and wouldn't want another Dr. to deliver for us. He has helped us with so many different things. He talks to you. He knows you. He makes sure you understand. He's caring, follows up quickly, helpful, knowledgeable, and so friendly. My problem is that I'm now moving out of state and can't see him as often as I would need. I plan to be back in his office once we're back in state. You can trust Dr. Hyslop and Medical City is an excellent hospital! He gets it and will be hard to match.

|  Dr. Hyslop is an excellent doctor, top in his field!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2010

I have been patient of Dr. Hyslop since 2005 and he has been great..He listens and is very accurate. The annual check up is complete and his diagnosis are perfect as well as his treatments are top medicine science and trustworthy..His staff is great too..With Dr. Hyslop I get always the top attention possible.

|  Best OBGYN in Dallas  |  show details
by Diana on Oct 6th, 2010

Dr Hyslop is better than words could describe...He has now delivered 2 of my 4 children AND he is by far THE best in everyway.

|  show details
Jun 11th, 2010

This was my first visit to an obgyn, and I was nervous but I really liked Dr. Hyslop, he was very kind and friendly, and he took the time to listen and answer my questions, and made sure I was comfortable. Scheduling follow-up was easy, and I look forward to my next visit with my new obgyn. I highly recommend him.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Jennifer F., East Texas on Sep 3rd, 2009

I have been a patient at Park Central since it openned (under Dr. Vines). My doctor recenty retired so I was sent to Dr. Hyslop at the very end of my pregnancy. I was worried, given the supreme treatment I had been receiving. But he was GREAT! I was treated as if I were the only patient he had that day. He checks on my progress (induction) several times throughout the day and, during my 4 week visit, he just hugged on my son! He seems very genuine and concerned about your family. He takes his time to talk with you as long as you need. And, of course, the staff is wonderful!!

|  <3HYSLOP <3  |  show details
by REGI on Sep 1st, 2009

I LOVE DR. HYSLOP AND HIS OFFICE OF STAFF!!!THEY ARE NICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL...DR HYSLOP TREATS YOU LIKE YOUR HIS ONLY PATIENT!!THEY GIVE YOU LOTS OF APPT. OPTIONS AND THEY EVEN DO A REMINDER CALL THE DAY BEFORE YOUR APPT!!!LOVE EM...NO COMPLAINTS!!!

|  The wonderful Dr. Pao  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 12th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Located behind Medical City hospital, Park Central is a friendly, professional group practice of 3 obgyns. Wait times are minimal, nurses ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com