A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ko
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Bryant Ko MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alvin B. Ko practice?
- Dr. Alvin Ko has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Ko practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.