Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

I feel that I'm in great hands! show details I feel that I'm in great hands!
Feb 6th, 2016

Very attentive... He gives it too you straight forward when it comes diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis! He's also very encouraging! Gretchen guy!

SUPER NICE show details SUPER NICE
Apr 7th, 2014

Dr. Ko is extremely nice and personable. I can't imagine a nicer doctor. He is very polite, down to earth, and listens to everything you have to say. If anyone thinks otherwise, then it's you, not him. I have been taking Flonase on daily basis for the past 5 months and Dr. Ko made sure that I knew to point the nozzle straight up directing to my eyeball. Otherwise you will spray the lining of your nostrils causing irritation.

Child visit show details Child visit
Feb 4th, 2013

I went to an ENT for a full checkup on my child. You'd think it would include an Ear, nose and Throat check up. He did a laryngoscopy, then instantly-according to my insurance-the room became a treatment room, and I now have 2 deductables to meet and it cost me $300. He never once said this was not part of the standard ENT visit, and I'd be billed as a procedure. I called my insurance and HFord billing and Dr. Ko's office all said Pay him the $300!! I will NOT be going back for follow up or recommend him for anything. He also only gave my child a prescription for Flonase, which I found was tearing up her nose when I took her to another dr.!! THANKS FOR NOTHING DR, KO...