A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Lau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- San Mateo Medical Center
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Hai-Sheng Lau MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin H. Lau practice?
- Dr. Alvin Lau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Lau practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA and Daly City, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.