A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Lin, Geriatrician & Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Excess Medications (Polypharmacy)
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long-Term Care
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Bay Lin MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin B. Lin practice?
- Dr. Alvin Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Lin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians and Las Vegas Geriatric Doctors.