Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Mountainview Hospital and University Medical Center of Southern Nevada. Dr. Lin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alvin Lin has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Alvin Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Michael Milligan
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.06 mi16
Dr. Daniel Halby
Family Medicine, General Practice, Dermatology
Las Vegas, NV 0.08 mi43
Dr. Ivan Goldsmith
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.28 mi30