A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Lin, Geriatrician & Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Excess Medications (Polypharmacy)
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long-Term Care
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Bay Lin MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin B. Lin practice?
- Dr. Alvin Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Lin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians and Las Vegas Geriatric Doctors.