Dr. Alvin Mahoney Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alvin Mahoney?

Why hasn't he been reported to the AMA?

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I challenged his psuedoscience nonsense and he flipped out on me. I refuse to call someone a doctor when they simply will not do their job because they think the sun cures skin cancer. Avoid this dangerous quack at ALL costs.

The Best Doctor I have ever had.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Dr. Mahoney is more knowledgeable than any doctor I have ever had. He also is able to teach you how to feel better and have a better quality of life. Isn't that what we wish all doctors would do? He takes plenty of time educating you on how to get well, he can tell you how to feel better and live better, but the patient has to listen and take action for their health. I am very happy to have found a doctor who does what all doctors should do. I feel great! My life has changed and I am very happy and healthy.

patient