A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Matsumoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Matsumoto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsumoto graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matsumoto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Mitsu Matsumoto MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin M. Matsumoto practice?
- Dr. Alvin Matsumoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Matsumoto practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.