A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McCormick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Lee McCormick MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin L. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Alvin McCormick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alvin McCormick practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.