A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Mok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Mok, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mok graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mok has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Peter Mok MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alvin P. Mok practice?
- Dr. Alvin Mok has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Mok practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.