A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Mok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mok
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Mok, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mok graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mok has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Peter Mok MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alvin P. Mok practice?
- Dr. Alvin Mok has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Mok practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.