Dr. Alvin Murphy Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alvin Murphy Jr?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Alvin Murphy Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 2nd, 2014

EXCELLENT PSYCHIATRIST THAT REALLY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE AND NOT ABOUT MAKING MONEY!A

I have been with many psychiatrists, but none with the bed side manner of Dr Murphy. From the first visit he was just so easy to speak to that for the first time in years I was so at ease that I fully let my guard down, I was able to be completely honest about all of my very personal and intimate issues. He was just so understanding and listened to me not as a time watcher like most doctors do so well. He never questioned me when after prescribing my medications that were stolen from my vehicle and made sure to replace them without any judgement. I am so happy he is my doctor and I know I will be able to make great strides with my depression and severe anxiety disorder. I recommend this doctor for any one who is looking for that rare doctor who truly cares about you and not about making money or pushing meds that companies pay to prescribe. Also, his wife is just as sweet and understanding in making sure Dr. Murphy gets all of his messages. I JUST LOVE AND ADORE HIM!! You won't be let down with seeing Dr. Murphy.

September 2nd, 2013

Manager

Dr.Murphy is extremely experienced, an excellent listener. He is one of the most experienced Psychiatrists in Hawaii and without a doubt well known in the medical community. Thumbs up for him and his staff.

March 6th, 2013

Shine your head! Shine your head!

The man compulsively rubs his head. Endlessly. Uses experimental drugs as he gets paid by prescribing them, and his answer to the question of how to help people is always more drugs.

May 3rd, 2012

great listener

Had this great psychiatrist while stationed in hawaii. He actually listens and is kind. Not like my new one in Virginia that basically has my scripts written out before i walk in.

March 19th, 2012