Dr. Alvin Neumeyer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2015
Dr. Neumeyer's practice is closed
He moved to Arizona on shot notice due to a family emergency. I would like to leave my review in case someone is researching him. I noticed negative reviews and wanted to balance thing out. Weird in all appearances but looking past the unkempt grey man I saw someone with a wealth of information. A man who cuts through the bull and gets to the point. My daughter was different from the start. She was misdiagnosed with ADD then ADHD as a child and I had to make hard choices about medicating her. The school wanted her drugged but I liked the way she was. As she got older and wanted to fit in, she was bullied to the point of vomiting in class, so I had to remove her from high school due to the abuse. That is when we saw Dr. Neumeyer who changed her life. They had one long talk and emerged with a long questionnaire for me to complete and return in 2 weeks. This questionnaire went back to pregnancy and birth. His diagnosis was Asperger's. He gave her the proper medicine and she became the brilliant person she is today.

May 5th, 2013
NEVER AGAIN
I would NEVER recommend this Dr. to anyone. Beware, My son was only 9 years old . He asked questions from a list, prescribed Prozac and said "Come back in a year." NO.

April 4th, 2015