A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Nuttall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Nuttall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Nuttall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuttall graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nuttall has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nuttall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alvin W. Nuttall practice?
Dr. Alvin Nuttall practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and General Practice near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ and Payson, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Cardiologists, and Mesa General Practitioners.