A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Ong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Ong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Chua Ong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alvin C. Ong practice?
- Dr. Alvin Ong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Ong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Orthopedic Surgeons.