Dr. Alvin Ong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
Dr ong great doctor with a great personally I knew he was the doctor for me

May 29th, 2016
Poor follow up. No measurement before surgery. Do not go to him.

June 26th, 2015
He is one of the nicest people I've ever met . Explained everything. Answered all questions & then some. Was very honest regarding questions I had hoped would have a better answer. Explained number of knee replacements he has done. Very reassuring.

March 31st, 2015
Excellent surgeon & doctor
Excellent orthopedic surgeon. Very easy to speak to. I value his opinion and diagnostic ability. He has performed a left hip replacement on me with excellent results. I am currently seeing him for an issue with my right knee. Waiting for results from an MRI to see what next step is.

October 23rd, 2013
Hip replacement due to trauma
Dr. Alvin Ong is the most personable doctor I have ever met. He was always so positive when it came to the outcome of my surgeries. No matter how hard it was to hear or to swallow, the truth was always told, there was no sugar coating anything when it came to Dr. Ong. He knew I was a strong willed individual and I could handle anything thrown my way. Only being 23 at the time of my injuries, I know I will need many hip replacements and no matter the price I wont go to any other doctor. He talked to me like I was his own child and spoke to my parents about what he would have done in their situation. I haven the up most respect for him, his PA Paul, everyone associated with Rothman Institute and associated with both Atlantic Care Regional Medical Hospitals Pomona and Atlantic City. Although I will never be "normal" again, Im as close as ill get and Dr. Ong helped me by giving me the gift to walk again. So to you Dr. Ong and huge thank you! And of course to you a huge thank you as well Paul!!

September 23rd, 2013
I have had one hip replacement and 1 knee replacement done by Dr Ong. there is no one else that would operate on me for these types of procedures he has always been responsive and taken time to talk with me office wait time is really bad but that does not have to do with Dr Ong, that is a scheduling issue with the office

May 16th, 2013
Best in South Jersey!!!
Dr. Ong performed a total hip replacement for me a few years ago. No matter where I go and who I speak to, they always know someone that Dr. Ong has treated and has high words of praise for him. They say "he's the best" and I totally agree. He's kind, compassionate to your pain & is very honest & explains everything carefully. He made the experience much less stressful and I would totally be 100% confident in recommending him.

December 11th, 2011
Dr. Ong has replaced both of my knees. He is an excellent knee and hip surgeon and I would trust my care to no other orthopedic surgeon. He always knows what he is doing and does an exceptional job. I can now walk normally and without pain because of Dr. Ong.He is the best, without exception !!

September 18th, 2011
D r
Dr. Ong operated on me 3 times, 2 knees and a hip. He is a brilliant physician and there is no one else I would trust!

November 16th, 2010
The only bad thing when seeing Dr. Ong is the wait. I guess that's because he is so popular. He operated on my hip and took away my pain. I have Cerebral Palsy and thought I was going to have to live with the pain. But because of Dr.Ong I have a lot less pain.

July 21st, 2009
BEST
I wouldn't trust anyone else

May 12th, 2009