Dr Alvin Ong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Alvin Ong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2017

Dr. Ong is the epitome of great care! His caring and compassion are unsurpassed!

December 27th, 2016

Great Doctor

December 7th, 2016

Bilateral Knee

Dr. Ong was very careful in explaining my options and the process involved in bilateral knee replacement. I believe that the fact that my scars are barely visible is testament to the skill and care that Dr. Ong possesses and applies to his patients. Dr. Ong and his office made what could have been a painful and arduous process much easier. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to continue to participate in the activities I enjoy.

August 5th, 2016

Dr ong great doctor with a great personally I knew he was the doctor for me

June 26th, 2015

He is one of the nicest people I've ever met . Explained everything. Answered all questions & then some. Was very honest regarding questions I had hoped would have a better answer. Explained number of knee replacements he has done. Very reassuring.

March 31st, 2015

Excellent surgeon & doctor

Excellent orthopedic surgeon. Very easy to speak to. I value his opinion and diagnostic ability. He has performed a left hip replacement on me with excellent results. I am currently seeing him for an issue with my right knee. Waiting for results from an MRI to see what next step is.

October 23rd, 2013

Hip replacement due to trauma

Dr. Alvin Ong is the most personable doctor I have ever met. He was always so positive when it came to the outcome of my surgeries. No matter how hard it was to hear or to swallow, the truth was always told, there was no sugar coating anything when it came to Dr. Ong. He knew I was a strong willed individual and I could handle anything thrown my way. Only being 23 at the time of my injuries, I know I will need many hip replacements and no matter the price I wont go to any other doctor. He talked to me like I was his own child and spoke to my parents about what he would have done in their situation. I haven the up most respect for him, his PA Paul, everyone associated with Rothman Institute and associated with both Atlantic Care Regional Medical Hospitals Pomona and Atlantic City. Although I will never be "normal" again, Im as close as ill get and Dr. Ong helped me by giving me the gift to walk again. So to you Dr. Ong and huge thank you! And of course to you a huge thank you as well Paul!!

September 23rd, 2013

I have had one hip replacement and 1 knee replacement done by Dr Ong. there is no one else that would operate on me for these types of procedures he has always been responsive and taken time to talk with me office wait time is really bad but that does not have to do with Dr Ong, that is a scheduling issue with the office

May 16th, 2013

Best in South Jersey!!!

Dr. Ong performed a total hip replacement for me a few years ago. No matter where I go and who I speak to, they always know someone that Dr. Ong has treated and has high words of praise for him. They say "he's the best" and I totally agree. He's kind, compassionate to your pain & is very honest & explains everything carefully. He made the experience much less stressful and I would totally be 100% confident in recommending him.

December 12th, 2011

Dr. Ong has replaced both of my knees. He is an excellent knee and hip surgeon and I would trust my care to no other orthopedic surgeon. He always knows what he is doing and does an exceptional job. I can now walk normally and without pain because of Dr. Ong.He is the best, without exception !!

September 18th, 2011

D r

Dr. Ong operated on me 3 times, 2 knees and a hip. He is a brilliant physician and there is no one else I would trust!

November 17th, 2010

The only bad thing when seeing Dr. Ong is the wait. I guess that's because he is so popular. He operated on my hip and took away my pain. I have Cerebral Palsy and thought I was going to have to live with the pain. But because of Dr.Ong I have a lot less pain.