A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Wong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Wong MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alvin Wong practice?
- Dr. Alvin Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Wong practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.