A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Perelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Perelman, Pediatrician, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Perelman, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perelman graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Perelman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Howard Perelman MBA and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Alvin H. Perelman practice?
- Dr. Alvin Perelman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Perelman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians and Scottsdale Pediatric Specialists.