A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Powers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pancreatic Tumor (Islet Cell Adenoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Powers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Powers MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin Powers practice?
- Dr. Alvin Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Powers practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.