Dr. Alvin Powers Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alvin Powers Jr?

Very Kind and Caring Professional

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

I traveled several hours to meet with Dr. Powers because I had read that he was the best in our region, and I had a troubling case of new onset type 1 diabetes as a mature adult. He and his staff were very courteous and helpful to me. My test results were available online very quickly after my first visit with them. They have already followed up several times with me to make sure that I am getting well acclimated to their practice, and Dr. Powers called me personally after hours to reassure me about my challenging Diabetes diagnosis and care. He spent more time with me and was more thorough than any physician I have ever known. It is clear when you walk in the door that this is a place that focuses on academics and professional standards with appropriate priorities. Dr. Powers is the chief of his department, but he approaches his role with great humility and sincerity. Highly recommended.

Posted on August 2nd, 2010