A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Prause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Prause is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Prause, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prause graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Prause has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Hubert Prause MD and PA is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alvin H. Prause practice?
- Dr. Alvin Prause has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Prause practices Pediatrics near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Pediatricians.