Dr. Alvin Prause MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

May 26th, 2011
Office Needs Some Revamping
I had brought my daughter in with diarrhea and vomiting. Her vitals were never checked, I was given a script and told to come back if symptoms aren't better. We came back the next day and was given more medicine, again no other information about drug interactions, usage, or side effects. This is the second copay I've had to pay, then told to call if problems persist. We came back on day 3 and was told nothing could be done. When I refused to pay a third copay (due to symptoms not changing, second follow up visit, and no new information given) I was told by his "office manager" who lied about her title "if money is that much of an issue, you should go to a free clinic"!!!!!!!! I was so mad, I called the Medical Review Board on his staff. I was treated like trailer trash and to this day refuse to pay that copay. I missed work because they kept wanting me to come in and then neglected to tell me anything useful.

February 17th, 2009
Dr. Prause has been our family pediatrician for 16 years and he has always been available, caring and precise in his treatment of our children, even at 3:00am.