A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Reaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaves graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Reaves has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Leo Reaves MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvin L. Reaves practice?
- Dr. Alvin Reaves has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Reaves practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Orangeburg, SC.
See Atlanta Internists.