A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaves graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reaves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Center
- Trmc of Orangeburg & Calhoun
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reaves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Reaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alvin L. Reaves practice?
Dr. Alvin Reaves practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Orangeburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Orangeburg Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elvin Reaves, Dr. Elvis Reaves