A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfeld
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Greenwich Psychiatrists and Greenwich Child Psychiatrists.