A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin A Rosenfeld MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alvin A. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Rosenfeld practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See New York Psychiatrists.