A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Al Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Al Rosenthal, Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Al Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Al Rosenthal MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Al Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Al Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Al Rosenthal practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Plastic Surgeons and Lawrenceville Surgeons.