A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Rutner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Rutner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutner graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin B Rutner MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alvin B. Rutner practice?
- Dr. Alvin Rutner has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Rutner practices Urology near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Urologists.